We are a back-office solution provider for leading FinTech companies all over the world. Our business is expanding, and we are looking for an experienced, motivated, and energetic person to fill the position of:
We are looking for an organized, analytical Internal Auditor to help us examine our current policies and procedures and help us develop strategies to improve our internal control systems. The Internal Auditor will meet with employees and managers to collect information, analyse data, identify problems and weaknesses, and help managers develop strategies to eliminate errors.
- Working with companies and government agencies to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Analysing, evaluating, developing, and implementing control systems that optimize operations.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Generating audit reports and presenting findings to management.
- Handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently and in compliance with all current regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years of Auditor experience.
- Very good knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Minimum of 2 two years of fraud auditing experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be focused on helping business optimize operations and ensuring that policies and procedures are in compliance with current regulations.
- Be knowledgeable, objective, logical, and detail-oriented.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Very good knowledge of Excel.
- Fluent in Latvian, English and Russian (due to specific international clients).
- High sense of responsibility, preciseness, and good analytical skills.
- Ability to work remotely from home during covid-related restrictions.
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees.
- Fully subsidized parking near the office after probation period.
- Sponsored educational package.
- Work in an international company.
- Paid sports activities.
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga.
- Friendly team and career grown opportunities.