CBRE Baltics offers a broad range of integrated services, including commercial real estate valuation, property management, investment management, agency, research and consulting services for occupiers and landlords in the Baltic states. We are part of the CBRE Affiliate Network.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2021 revenue). The Company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) serving real estate investors and occupiers worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced
to join our management team for S/C GALERIJA CENTRS:
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Be responsible for carrying out full range of the daily accounting and reporting, payment management and cash flow monitoring for the real estate company;
• Monthly, quarterly and annual reports for local and group reporting;
• Expense budget preparation and control over its realization;
• Monitoring of capitalized costs and projects;
• Communication with external auditors and tax authorities;
• Ensure information coordination and build strong internal relationships with other involved shopping centre management departments – property and facility management, leasing, project management.
Essential skills, attributes and abilities:
• Higher education qualifications in accounting or finance;
• Not less than 3 years of successful experience in accountant’s position;
• Accuracy and precision in working with documents, excellent knowledge of tax-related legislation;
• Excellent organization and time management skills;
• Good Latvian and English language skills (written and oral);
• Analytical thinking, integrity and initiative;
• Thoroughness, responsibility, independence and loyalty.
• An interesting, challenging and responsible job in an international company;
• Opportunities to develop new skills and to progress your career;
• An opportunity to become part of a dynamic and growing organization;
• A strong ethical business environment
NB. Only second round candidates will be contacted.
Working time: Full-time position
Category: Real Estate
Salary: starting from gross EUR 2000
If you are interested in our job offer, please send your detailed CV marked with the subject "Accountant” via CV-Online system.