Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague who would take care of a daily legal maters of our Company and also join M&A and green field projects. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Legal management of green field projects and cases (mostly in environmental, construction, general commercial matters).
- To ensure legality of business activity and documents.
- Drafting and analysis of different agreements and other corporate and business documents in Latvian and English.
- Represent the company before state authorities, institutions and in relations with third parties.
- Review and prepare policies and procedures to ensure business activities are in place to meet regulatory obligations.
- Participation in M&A cases.
- Liaise with legal advisors, regulators, management and other stakeholders on legal matters.
We expect that You:
- Have Master degree in law.
- Have 3 years of experience in legal field, preferably in construction, land and general commercial matters. Experience in energy sector would be an advantage.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in both Latvian and English languages (sufficient language skills for preparation of legal documents).
- Have ability to multi-task, work in a team and independently, prioritize and effectively manage key stakeholder expectations (both business and legal).
- Have good orientation in corporate law.
As part of our team You:
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance.
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world.
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
Salary range for this position group is 2126 to 3061 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.