- Applicants should have successfully completed a higher course in economics centered on finances and controlling, or an equivalent qualification;
- Sound working knowledge of current controlling instruments and at least 3 – 5 years' experience of relevant application;
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to work independently, good assertiveness, and willingness to take responsibility for delegated tasks;
- Experience with e-commerce and knowledge of sector-specific economic connections would be an advantage
- Should be confident using current MS Office applications, especially Excel;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Very good English skills, German language will be considered as advantage.
- Helping compile, analyze and annotate monthly and annual financial statements as well as economically relevant key figures relating to discrepancies, chances, and risks;
- Conducting forecasts and budgets as well as cash flow planning in close coordination with the appropriate departments;
- Actively taking on projects or subprojects;
- Optimizing and advancing overlapping processes, methods, and tools in close coordination with various technical departments;
- Processing ad-hoc queries, analyzing and compiling decision templates for management.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job in an international, owner-managed company with an office in Riga city center;
- The possibility of remote work/home office;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after the probationary period (3 Months);
- Other benefits will be disclosed during interviews.