Giraffe360 subscription service enables real estate agents and brokers to sell properties online. We provide a camera that scans properties to create high-resolution photos, virtual tours, and high-accuracy floor plans. Our AI-based solution produces content that is managed and distributed all over the web. In 2019 and 2020 Giraffe360 has been selected as one of the top 100 Property Technology solutions in Europe and is servicing real estate agencies in 30 countries across the world as well as has raised more than £5M of venture funding. The company employs more than 160 people.
Giraffe360 is offering a unique opportunity to be part of a new team of product analysts and UI/UX designers to gain insights into the market and our customers. If you are ready to dive deep and create amazing user experiences - join the herd!
- Conduct usability testing and communicate insights;
- Create user flows, wireframes and prototypes;
- Contribute to the company's design system;
- Design intuitive user interfaces;
- Identify UX problems;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, and developers.
- Prior experience as a UI/UX designer;
- Strong portfolio showing a range of your UI/UX work;
- Experience with Adobe software, Sketch, and/or Figma;
- Experience with design systems;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to manage your time and tasks;
- Good written and spoken Latvian and English.
- Monthly salary 2000-3500 euro gross, depending on your work experience and skills;
- Opportunity to take part in an international growth-driven startup;
- All the resources required to perform your tasks;
- Flexible working hours;
- Professional development opportunity.
If you’re up for the challenge, send us your resume and a cover letter in English or Latvian.