What will it be like as a Junior QA Specialist?
- You will work closely with developers and PM on some of the most awesome projects out there
- As a Junior QA Specialist, you will carry out manual tests to ensure that the created web apps meet the requirements. This will involve the analysis of apps to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to customers and end-users
- There will be a constant gain of knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release processes
- You will be presented with career growth opportunities to progress into learning to write automated tests using tools like Selenium
- If you show above-average abilities during Education tasks, you can further continue your growth as a Project manager and work with projects from all over the world
What is expected from a Junior QA Specialist?
- A great attitude, willingness to learn new web technologies
- Meticulous attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Professionalism to be respected or be really nice persons so that people listen / respect / like and follow you
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
Our PROMISE to you!
- You will start your career in the hottest post-pandemic industry now - eCommerce
- You will work with large clients gain experience and build your CV on top brands in the world
- You will learn modern and popular tools such as Jira, Notion, Confluence, and more
- You will have paid training time, we have a large library of DOCs and EDU to make the first steps
- You will have a frequent assessment to upgrade your career from Junior QA to Junior Project manager and then to Project Manager, Senior Project manager, and Delivery Manager!
What does it take to become a Junior QA Specialist?
- Apply to this Job Ad
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment, and a technical interview
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials, and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex, and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!