We are looking for applicants who are happy, flexible and energetic, who are open minded, passionate about and dedicated to their work, enjoy being a contributing member of a collaborative team, and are committed to personal excellence and love to work with children.
• ability to communicate in English with fluency, both orally and in writing;
• preferable also ability to communicate in Latvian and Russian with fluency, both orally and
• high sense of responsibility;
• accuracy and high ethical and moral values;
• excellent communication skills;
• positive and professional attitude;
• valid COVID Certificate.
Preference will be given to applicants who have experience working with elementary children and a degree in education, special education, social education, developmental psychology or similar.
Position available as soon as suitable candidate is found.
Salary from EUR 1125 gross depending on previous work experience, health and accident insurance.
Place of work: International School of Latvia, Meistaru street 2, Pinki, Babite County, LV-2107
Please send your cover letter and resume in English by clicking "Apply".
Phone for inquiries: 67755146 or 26148512 (during working hours only 9:00-16:00)
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2900 – 2900
Beigu termiņš: 03.07.2022
Beigu termiņš: 25.07.2022
€ 1400 – 2800
Beigu termiņš: 28.07.2022