Join our team as a Senior Operational Risk Analyst!
Our culture is built based on our core belief that we are changing lives through banking – Luminor is here to empower people to make smart financial decisions. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
As a member of the Operational Risk Control Team, you will support the implementation of the operational risk management framework across Luminor and drive the development of Luminor’s operational risk management tools. You will work closely with key stakeholders in the business providing independent control and oversight of operational risk management. This includes oversight of the bank, pensions and leasing companies.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
- Testing the effectiveness of the implementation of Luminor’s operational risk management framework across the organization
- Drive the continued development of Luminor’s operational risk management tools
- Provide advice to the bank on how to implement operational risk management frameworks and use the operational risk management tools
- Deliver training to the business on operational risk management
- Contributing to independent risk reporting to Luminor’s management and regulatory authorities
- Understanding the regulatory environment and emerging trends to support operational risk management
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience working with non-financial risk topics, operational risk, regulatory compliance or internal audit
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience working with non-financial risk topics, operational risk, regulatory compliance or internal audit
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details and quality
- Ability to draft executive level presentations to communicate conclusions and recommendations to all levels of management
- Ability to work independently
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and unique opportunities, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- Pan-Baltic teams where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- A salary range for this position at 2300-3400 EUR (Gross), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 30th of June