▪ Higher education qualifications (Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in finance or similar desirable but not essential)
▪ At least one (1) year of prior experience in a similar position
▪ Knowledge of banking products and services
▪ Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
▪ Good command of Latvian
▪ Customer Relationship Management skills
▪ Ability to work independently and within a team
▪ Accuracy and profound sense of responsibility
▪ Critical thinking and analytical kills
▪ Stress tolerance, resilience, and strong motivation
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
▪ Work cooperatively with team members and provide professional support to colleagues in daily work with foreign clients
▪ Keep legal files of clients organised and in good order
▪ Verify the accuracy of incoming financial documents
▪ Post qualitative data to Bank’s IT systems for subsequent processing
▪ Conduct customer due diligence (CDD) and KYC checks
▪ Furnish clients with all necessary information about banking services and render professional advice
WHAT WE OFFER
▪ Motivational system of remuneration
▪ Monthly salary ranging from EUR 2250 to EUR 2500 (gross or pre-tax salary) dependent on experience
▪ Opportunity to improve your knowledge and professional skills
▪ Responsive colleagues and dynamic, interesting and responsible work
▪ Opportunity for international travel
▪ Flexible forms of working and a modern workplace environment in the Old Riga
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV and motivation letter marked ‘Customer Service Specialist’ to email@example.com.
By applying for the vacancy, sending your CV and taking part in this selection procedure, you give your explicit consent for processing of your personal data. You may revoke the consent at any time.
We will contact the candidates having succeeded in the first round and selected for further consideration.
Welcome to Baltic International Bank!