Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
We are looking to expand our Risk & Integrity team with a System Analyst with strong background in RNG and slot games domain. Your responsibility as a Risk and Integrity System Analyst will be to identify and assess gaming domain risk areas and define game protection solutions by defining and overviewing implementation of operational procedures and software tools. Role requires to maintain a strong focus on gaming risks as well as ensuring clear and productive communication between the stakeholders, contributors and other involved parties. Your focus will be on RNG and slot games, but duties include also live games domain.
- Analyse, refine and simplify processes used by Risk Analysts, proactively seek ways to reduce manual work by optimizing and automating existing processes and systems.
- Identify and assess internal and external game operational risks of existing and new game products
- Translate Game Integrity & Risk user requirements into a proper business proposal.
- Define and evaluate risk tool / project output requirements and formats by identifying milestones, phases and elements.
- Create and evaluate risk tools concept design and its planned function (how it is going to work, visual appearance, data input and output, etc.) in order to produce the most efficient output for Game Integrity & Risk department.
- Validate resources and conduct cost / benefit analysis for new red flag systems and other risk tools.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects, perform user acceptance testing.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing data and trends.
- Knowledge of gambling products, including RNG and Slot products and gambling features.
- Higher education in IT, Project Management, or related field.
- Must have knowledge of Probability, Statistics, and Combinatorics.
- Able to work both autonomously and within a team structure.
- Experience and knowledge of minimum 3 years in risk, system or business analysis.
- Good understanding of computer software design.
- Experience in data interpretation and results analysis by using different statistical techniques.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Fluent English to a high standard both verbal and written.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Monthly salary starting from EUR 2500 (gross)
- Modern office building in the Riga city centre.
- Various benefits (health insurance, privilege card, gym in the office available 24/7, monthly corporate events, etc.).
- Personal and professional development opportunities in the world’s leading online company.
- Rewarding job in a dynamic and international work environment in a rapidly growing company.
Please apply by adding your CV and motivational letter in English by the 5th of June (including).