Join our team as a Senior Business Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with business and IT units to define, analyze, document and further manage requirements throughout system or business development life-cycle for business domain
- Manage quality and consistency of data, train users, and input data to support organization initiatives
- Identify business process simplification opportunities and assess feasibility of possible technical solutions
- Take role of business analyst/proxy product owner within Small IT development / Project / Scrum team
- Work collaboratively with stakeholder departments' employees during the analysis process to ensure requirements of deliveries quality assurance
- Participate at unit or user acceptance testing activities
- Continuously raise ideas for optimization and improvement of used solutions and processes
- Timely perform communication with other structural units and external companies on unit related activities
- Shape and determine unit’s targets and take needed actions to reach the objectives within the team or department
- Contribute on expending knowledge area of unit's Business Analysts on framework, best used practices, trainings, etc.
What We Expect:
- 3+ years professional experience in the IT/Finance field
- Good knowledge of the CRM or CMS products, processes, and IT systems
- Strong business process management understanding and ability to model it
- Knowledge and experience of Business Analysis and Project delivery methodologies
- Understanding and previous experience with Data governance
- 1+ year experience using JIRA and Confluence for documentation, task-handling, and communication
- Previous experience with using enterprise architecture/process modelling tools would be considered as an advantage
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams, excellent time management skills and strong orientation towards achieving results
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Economics, Math, Business Management or related fields
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Great working environment. Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and unique opportunities
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in Europe
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Benefits package. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- More vacation. An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to community, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that helps to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Pan-Baltic teams. Teams where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- Gross salary. 2250-3300 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 29th of June
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1800 – 1800
Beigu termiņš: 19.08.2022
€ 2000 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 11.08.2022
€ 2700 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 11.08.2022