Are you passionate about requirements analysis and digitalization? In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Manage full lifecycle of cards, including developing and supporting an efficient end-to-end process of delivering card products and its features to Swedbank customers;
- Perform business requirement analyses of assigned project portfolio and participate in discovery work of proposed investment opportunities;
- Perform project management of assigned project portfolio;
- Work with requirements in cooperation with product organization, engineers, and other stakeholders;
- Collaborate with Agile Product Owner to break down investment opportunities into MVP's and user stories in the backlog;
- Prepare development related documentation in accordance with Swedbank Agile framework and make sure those are understandable to the cross-functional team(s) and perform acceptance testing of projects within assigned project portfolio;
- Act as team player in the cross-functional team and constantly improve the way of working.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Demonstrated experience in business requirements analysis, working with projects, performing business acceptance testing, business maintenance, analyzing functionalities and process analyses;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both in writing and in speaking;
- Ability to manage and coordinate dependencies within the team and outside, acting as a bridge between stakeholders and development team;
- Competence to facilitate workshops in bigger groups to gather requirements;
- Resilience to work under pressure and strict deadlines;
- Expertise in performing business requirements analyses on assigned tasks alone or incorporation with team members, by asking relevant questions to identify the needs from stakeholders and translating requirements to user stories for the development team to understand and work on;
- Knowledge in dependency mapping and strong technical understanding
- Ability to define and document rules and requirements;
- Understanding of creation of test data and ability to verify test data.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international group of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. At Card Product Department you will have the possibility to be involved in projects that truly matter – you will have a chance to influence the life of millions of Swedbank clients in bank’s home markets. We offer you great possibilities for professional development, interesting work experience and a place in a positive and highly committed team." Annely Herman, your future leader
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2100-3100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual...
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3000 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 19.08.2022
€ 2200 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 26.08.2022
€ 2600 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 15.08.2022