Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company
What you’ll do:
- Work as a member of Upgrade team.
- Play role of Developer in RBM solution upgrade projects.
- Taking part in solution upgrade pre-sales projects as a developer.
- Taking part in technical documentation writing.
- Writing code in Java or C and PL/SQL;
- Assess and fix upgrade defects, do proper upgrade defects analysis.
- Participate in Solution Upgrade Division RnD: solution upgrade tools development.
What we are looking for:
- Higher technical education
- Very good Oracle 11g/12c/18c working experience with pl/sql hands on experience using Oracle latest feature
- Working experience on Java or C or similar language
- Client facing or similar experience
- Good communication skill
- Good level of English language (speaking, reading, writing);
The candidate can optionally have:
- Domain experience on RBM/Geneva or similar rating & billing domain
- Experience in upgrade/migration on RBM or similar billing solution, knowledge of upgrade and execute the upgrade script and debugging
- Experience of using version repository like SVN.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture
- Opportunity to practice foreign languages daily
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely