It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
To achieve and establish our growth and future-proofing, we are currently looking for a Penetration Tester.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 2 years experience in one or more of the following, demonstrating above-average understanding in:
○ Web Application Assessments
○ Thick/Thin Application Assessments
○ Infrastructure Assessments
○ Source Code Review
- Experience with shell scripting for task automation using Python, Bash, etc;
- Experience with methodologies on both static and dynamic analysis for different application types and platforms;
- Experience working with Web Application Firewalls;
- Securing, testing, having a good understanding of WEB application and API vulnerabilities and how to address them;
- Strong knowledge of tools used for application testing and testing of different platforms, including those used in both static and dynamic analysis;
- Solid understanding of network protocols, data on the wire, application design and architecture, and different classes of application security flaws;
- Above-average understanding with hands-on experience with Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems;
- Ability to document and explain technical details in an understandable manner;
- Communications skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Accountability, self-discipline, and ability to work autonomously.
- Perform web, source code reviews, and network penetration testing;
- Effectively communicate findings and strategy to business stakeholders, including technical and business stakeholders;
- Utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures used to perform analysis and identify vulnerabilities;
- Implement static and dynamic security testing as part of the automated application security testing process;
- Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance and automate penetration testing processes;
- Manage vulnerability risk reduction process to elevate application/system Cybersecurity posture, including tracking, monitoring, following-up, and driving conversations to mitigate identified vulnerabilities;
- Management of vulnerability disclosure program;
- Planned workload – 85 % penetration testing / 15% support the team in other security-related tasks.
The Team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology, and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Health insurance;
- Annual vacation 5 calendar weeks (25 business days);
- Trainings and Conferences support;
- Fruits in the office;
- Referral program;
- Akropole discount card;
- Free parking at Akropole or partially covered parking fee at Jauna Teika Office;
- Annual Incentive Program.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!