About us & Position:
Ibanpay is a Latvian-based company specializing in provision of outsourced services. With over 15 years of experience, we are supporting our clients' business needs in the provision of IT Financial Solutions and Electronic Payments Processing.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Marketing specialist to join our team and work for leading Fintech company.
This person will be responsible for helping develop, execute, and monitor marketing activities across a variety of channels to customers/businesses worldwide.
About You & Position
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with at least 2-3 years of experience, who is self-motivated with excellent attention to detail, drive and initiative. The ideal candidate should possess strong willingness to learn and pick up new information quickly. Should be very comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can be flexible depending on business, customer, or employee needs.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Create and plan marketing campaigns across a variety of channels to customers/businesses worldwide
- Manage organization's website/app/email/social media accounts and other content
- Create visual content and manage copywriting across various channels
- Arrange and manage organization's participation in online and offline events and exhibitions
- Manage various marketing related projects, ensuring delivery in timely and efficient manner
- Control translations and keep content library up-to-date
- Communicate with external partners to develop additional marketing exposure for the organization
Experience and skills requirements
The successful candidate has:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Previous experience managing various marketing activities across different channels including traditional and digital marketing
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good attention to detail and solid decision-making abilities
Not essential, but considered an advantage:
- Previous experience in the Fintech, e-money, prepaid, and/or challenger bank industry
- Solid marketing software (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Canva/or other and CRM/Email Marketing) and applications skills (Google Analytics, Social Media etc.)
- Understanding of SEO
Life at Ibanpay
Here, at Ibanpay, we have an inclusive and diverse culture and promote support and respect the value and needs of all individuals.
We are grateful to deliver for you the best employee experience and we offer:
- excellent training & onboarding course
- valuable work experience in an international, stable company with friendly, multicultural, and dynamic environment
- private health insurance (including rehabilitation, sports coverage etc.), straight after successful probation
- regular fun and interesting corporate events (online/offline)
- modern workplace with ergonomic workstation setup and free monitored parking
- partly remote work opportunities (hybrid work model)
Ibanpay – place, where each person is outstanding, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an expansive future for all.
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.
It will be nice if you prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us together along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.