Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.
We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
As part of international Agile project team, you will work for one of the top brands among insurance companies in UK implementing insurance subscription service using cutting-edge technologies and approaches. You will be part of the QA process - writing, maintaining and executing test cycles and test plans. You will tightly and actively work with client in UK and local development team and international partners.
• Work closely together with the development team to provide support in quality assurance;
• Create, maintain and manage test plans and scenarios;
• Tracking quality and verifying the fixes;
• Produce test reports, analyze test results and improve test plans accordingly;
• Give a product demonstration to client representatives.
• At least 2-3 years of experience within software testing, QA methodologies;
• Experience working with Agile testing best practices for web applications;
• Experience in testing Soap and REST APIs using scripts and industry-standard tools
(Postman, SoapUI, etc.);
• Experience analysing business requirements, functional specifications and collaborating
with product owners and clients;
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills (English).
Considered as an advantage:
• Experience with SQL and/or MongoDB;
• Experience with the insurance business domain;
• Experience in using test management tools (for example, x-ray).
How we award our colleagues:
• Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary);
• Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant on the 1st floor of the office building (24/7 healthy
snacks and beverages in our office cantine);
• Health insurance after the trial period;
• Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally;
• Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.