Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject –if you’re looking for a meaningful job in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of Building Engineer.
Building Engineer will be responsible for reviewing the developed project solutions at the Global project level. He/she will supervise design and construction works of Rail Baltica project, review reports of designers and construction companies, ensuring that Rail Baltica design guidelines, local construction norms, and procedures are aligned with design solutions. Building Engineer will do revisions of design solutions to ensure that the most appropriate and cost-effective technical solution is implemented for the Rail Baltica project.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professional colleagues
- Salary from 3100 EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust You to
- To review design solutions according to internal and national norms
- To develop necessary processes ( if required) for revision process of submitted deliveries
- Be prepared to lead process and experts in specific responsible areas
To succeed, you should have
- Previous experience in the field of design development and/or design review fields
- Previous work experience in international environment
- Experience to develop procedures of design assessment
- Experience of team management regarding design revision processes
Any RB Rail AS office in Riga, Tallinn or Vilnius
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “BUILDING ENGINEER” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process(for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processingis available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note