What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like you — people with an ambitious spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Join our Salesforce team as a Salesforce Developer that can assist with crafting technical Salesforce solutions that meet our client’s business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to successful design and delivery of Salesforce implementations and projects in the European geography, working onsite with Cognizant’s clients
- Support our clients to optimize commercial operations across Marketing, Sales and Service, enabled by the Salesforce Clouds and Platform
- Specify, Design, Develop, Test and Deploy enterprise solutions using the Salesforce Platform
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in implementing/developing Salesforce solutions, ideally in several clients and project lifecycles.
- Solid grasp of CRM / commercial operations and processes in large enterprises.
- Experienced in Force.com and web application development. Will be able to fully utilize OOB features of Force.com, designing solutions that make use of the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools to extend the product to meet clients’ needs.
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems. Understand Data and integration requirements
- Experienced in UX design.
- Proficient English. Another European business language is an advantage.
- Be familiar with Agile (SCRUM) methodology and Waterfall delivery models
Nice to have Skills:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
What you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package consists of base salary from 2400 up to 3100 EUR gross/ monthly, annual bonus and monetary recognitions
- Benefits package that encourages healthy living, well-being and desire to learn and grow:
from the first working day available Life insurance and Health insurance plan which also includes dentistry, pharmacy coverage, various sports;
- compensation of optical glasses or contact lenses up to 180 EUR;
- accessing a smartphone and mobile subscription, as well free car parking or bike shelter;
- individual life coaching and mindfulness sessions;
- flexible working hours, and ability to work from home
- various learning platforms with over 50,000 self-paced courses, books and other training resources;
- self-realization opportunities through outreach, committees and communities.
We will be looking forward to receiving Your CV!
Stay up to date with our website https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.