Due to significant growth, we currently have several vacancies with our administration teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake but is not limited to:
- Providing full support to conveyancing fee earners to enable them to operate efficiently
- Preparing correspondence and documents using in house software and digital audio dictation
- Administering filing systems
- Opening and closing client files
- Keeping all files and documentation up to date by scanning and filing onto a house software
- Preparing land registry applications
- Ordering searches
- Dealing with completions and post completion matters
- To undertake specific training when required to so do and overall to have responsibility toward self-development
- To ensure the confidentiality of the firm's clients documentation, and information at all times
- Strong communication skills with an excellent client facing disposition and telephone manner, you will be well presented and possess a consummate professional approach about you.
- Required to meet targets
- Diarise key dates and milestones on keeping matters updated
You will have to:
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches id checks and other work on files
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy
- Have excellent and demonstratable IT skills particularly with the Microsoft office suite and internet applications.
- Extremely good team working ability, able to support whenever needed
- Excellent time management organisation and prioritisation skills
In return we offer a salary dependent upon experience and the chance to progress in a legal environment. Please apply for this opportunity through email.
The long-term remuneration is only limited by the ambition of the successful applicant.
There will be 3 months training in the UK, fully paid. After 3 months training you will be permenantly based in our offices in Riga. English must be of a very high standard. Anybody with previous experience in law office would be ideal candidate.