Are you passionate about finance, technology and fighting crime?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a fun, diverse, skilled, and international team offering unique opportunities for growth and learning.
- Plan, develop, deploy, and maintain data scientific applications as part of Swedbank's financial infrastructure.
- Take on a role in defining, implementing, and maintaining Swedbank’s data scientific products.
- Work alongside other data scientists, engineers and product owners focusing on a large variety of data-driven deliveries servicing the bank on a global level.
- Excel at your tasks and improve your skills by using Cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to advance boundaries of data science within banking and finance, especially fighting crime.
- Master's or PhD degree in a related field (mathematics, statistics, computer science, informatics), or a great reason for not having one.
- Previous experience of work in similar environments (Data Science, IT, agile, finance).
- Demonstrated experience of building and delivering data scientific products.
- Curiosity to learn and internalize industry best practices and take charge of competence development in teams.
- A customer-centric mindset and active participation and engagement in stakeholder communication.
- Business acumen and general understanding of application domains within banking and finance.
- Familiarity with Cloud infrastructure, design patterns and technologies.
- Earlier exposure to risk, AML or cybersecurity is meriting.
- This is not a job in sandbox mode! We engage closely with other departments, build business-critical products, and safeguard their continuous functionality.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Mehrdad Mamaghani, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 26.06.2022 the latest.
Location: Stockholm HQ, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Mehrdad Mamaghani, +46 72 208 39 93
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Jessica Lööw +46 8 58 59 52 33
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-3250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2600-3900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.