A-Heads Consulting are a FinTech consulting and bespoke development company. We are looking for a Cloud DevOps engineer to help us to work on existing financial systems set up in the Cloud (Azure / AWS) and prepare new ones.
We have several production environments to support and implement an ongoing stream of change requests. Some of the technologies you would use and be able to learn are Azure AKS, AWS Fargate, Terraform, AWS CodePipeline, Azure DevOps, Cloud HSM, Prometheus, Falco, and many more.
This position will allow you to get a broad knowledge of technologies ensuring bank-level security in a public cloud. This is a direction where all banks and FinTech companies are moving at the moment. Cloud environments we have implemented have passed the strictest security audits and penetration tests to prove that they are reliable to keep financial data.
- Implement and maintain secure, compliant, resilient, and scalable cloud architectures on Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure;
- Develop infrastructure and application delivery pipeline with Continuous Delivery tools;
- Set-up and maintain security related tools (Container scanning, WAF, IDS, SIEM);
- Ensure availability, performance, and scalability of our environments;
- Provide L2 technical support and participate in incident root cause analysis;
- Enhance monitoring, auditing, and alerting, ensuring real-time system observability and availability using tools like Grafana & Prometheus;
- Maintain security best practices according to security guideline recommendations.
- Experience with managing public Cloud infrastructure (Azure or AWS);
- Networking practical experience (VPN, DNS, WAF, etc);
- Linux security model knowledge;
- Understanding of virtualization and containerization;
- Ability to write technical documentation;
- Proficiency in CLI tools (Bash, Zsh, Powershell, etc).
Other desirable skills
- Key security components knowledge (RSA, SSL, PKI, etc);
- Understanding of CI/CD flows, GitOps;
- Basic scripting knowledge;
- Infrastructure as a code principles (Terraform, Kustomize).
- Remote work, flexible hours;
- Real-world experience with international security standards CIS, OWASP, PCI-DSS;
- Health insurance;
- Paid courses and certification;
- Flat company hierarchy;
- Real life experience in financial sector;
- Team leading opportunities;
- Opportunity to grow and learn new technologies.