• provide excellent and efficient service to existing customers in whole Europe;
• prepare different documentation including proposals, invoices etc;
• cooperate with producers;
• coordinate deliveries and ensure that all needs of customers are met.
• proven experience in customer service;
• higher education;
• understanding of logistics, knowledge of Incoterms;
• excellent English and Russian;
• high initiative and customer orientation, independent minded and responsible with excellent planning skills.
• highly responsible and independent job in very small and professional team;
• beautiful workplace in Old Riga;
• monthly salary 2000 - 2500 euro gross.