Are you interested in making our business more data driven?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Use your skills to design and develop analytical visualizations
- Set up Qlik Sense self-service workspaces to enable users making actionable insights out of their data
- Support and maintain our existing solutions, mainly within Qlik Sense
- Troubleshoot and translate business requirements into optimized BI solutions
- Be a Qlik Sense pioneer in the Baltics
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with business users and colleagues in all BI platforms
What is needed in this role:
- Be team-oriented, open-minded, and communicative
- > than 2 years of experience in Qlik Sense.
- …or at least similar experience from data visualizations and development in other BI tools
- Have a constant learning and self-development attitude
- Web development skills (React js, Node js) are useful
- Some data mining and modelling experience (e g SPSS Modeler) is also useful
- A relevant University degree
- …and you need to be confident in English, both speaking and writing
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of our agile team of dedicated specialists, working together in a dynamic international environment to provide our users with the insights they need, to maximize customer value in their business." Niklas Kratz, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 30.06.2022. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.