Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject –if you’re looking for a meaningful job in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will lend a hand in integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in a position of Planning Engineer.
The primary responsibility of the Planning Engineer is to provide the Project Controls team with the expertise to ensure the project is delivered in the most effective manner. The Planning Engineer shall support the development of the delivery strategy; review or define the project’s activities, durations and relationship logic in the form of a time related schedule; monitor, update, and communicate the schedule status and the impact of project changes and variations; and participate in the formulation of funding applications and annual status reports. The Planning Engineer shall have a civil engineering and construction background with linear infrastructure experience.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professional colleagues
- Salary from 2400 EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust You to
- Develop, review and analyse project schedules, and undertake time impact and delay analysis
- Monitor and update accurate schedule progress, and communicate with and inform the project management team of changes to the schedule outcome, including risks and opportunities
- Prepare and provide schedule progress reports, trending charts or dashboards, and schedule analysis and status on KPIs performance
- Assist in the preparation of funding applications and annual status reports
To succeed, you should have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering, Railway Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years’ professional experience in specialised planning, scheduling, or Project Controls management in EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) of linear infrastructure projects (railways, roads, gas pipelines, etc.)
- Advanced understanding and competency with CPM scheduling software (e.g. Oracle Primavera P6, Ms Project)
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
Any RB RAIL AS Branch office as per preferences (Riga, Vilnius or Tallinn).
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “Planning Engineer” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: email@example.com by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (forrecruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/