The Giraffe360 subscription service enables real estate agents and brokers to sell properties online. We provide a camera that scans properties to create high-resolution photos, virtual tours, and floor plans. Our AI-based solution produces content that is managed and distributed all over the web. As a startup we are growing rapidly and crafting new software is a big part of our product roadmap.
● Support our development teams by building, maintaining, and scaling infrastructure;
● Automate deployment on our production infrastructure hosted on AWS;
● Monitor the performance of systems in a cloud based environment;
● Simplify and improve processes for deploying new features and functionality;
● Develop and implement custom solutions for our development teams;
● Research and recommend new technologies and emerging operational practices.
● Experience with AWS;
● Knowledge of networking fundamentals;
● Experience with Linux environment;
● Experience with Docker and Kubernetes and/or ECS;
● Experience with infrastructure automation, IaC, and CloudFormation;
● Ability to manage your time and tasks;
● Good written and spoken Latvian and English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Monthly salary: 3500-4500 EUR before taxes depending on your work experience and skills.
Additional benefits after the probationary period depending on work results.
Employment type: Full-time
If you wish to be part of the Giraffe360 add your CV to “Apply”.
We will contact only those candidates, which will be nominated for the first online screening interviews.