Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject –if you’re looking for a meaningful job in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of Technical Project Coordinator.
Technical Project Coordinator will serve as a deputy to Technical Project Manager, by providing overall support to the success of the Project Management team and contributing to the coordination and planning of activities of an assigned project to ensure that the goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame, funding parameters, and to the highest level of quality.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professional colleagues
- Salary from 2500EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust You to
- Handle, organize and distribute the incoming and outgoing technical documentation for AsBo (EU Directive 2013/402) and NoBo (EU Directive 2016/797) services in accordance with the company procedures and the instructions of the direct manager
- Coordinate and control internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of tasks ensuring the delivery of the project
To succeed, you should have
- Secondary vocational or Bachelors' degree in system engineering, project management, quality management or equivalent field
- Outstanding organizational abilities and technical mindset
- Effective communication skills both verbal and in writing and strong mechanical aptitude
Full time located in Riga, Latvia.
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “TECHNICAL PROJECT COORDINATOR” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: firstname.lastname@example.org by the July 6, 2022.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/