- Fluency in English and Russian
- One the following languages – Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese may be considered as an advantage
- Higher education (Economics or Legal) or in process
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to take responsibility
- Positive attitude towards the work
- Stress resistance
- Additional languages will be considered as an advantage
- Applying of risk based approach and KYC (know your client) in the light of Anti-money laundering and terrorism and proliferation financing
- Opening/maintenance/closure of client accounts
- Reviewing the client profiles for completeness, performing due diligence check (know your client), maintaining customer static database to ensure accurate and up-to-date records of all clients’ profiles and handling all aspects of audit issues.
- Reviewing account opening documentation to ensure compliance with local and internal laws and policies.
- Processing and monitoring of client’s transactions, detecting suspicious transactions
- Implementation of normative regulations in the field of Anti-money laundering and terrorism and proliferation financing in Company’s policies and procedures
- Being part of a successful and growing Swiss Bank with an international presence and team.
- Exciting dynamic work and attractive compensation that will increase with the increase of performance.
- Opportunity for growth both in terms of personal achievement and within the company on a larger scale.
- Insurance package.
Professional experience is not compulsory, Dukascopy Bank offers training.
Please, send Your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted. Motivation letter is mandatory.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 25.08.2022
€ 1460 – 1960
Beigu termiņš: 29.08.2022
€ 900 – 1200
Beigu termiņš: 21.08.2022