We’re now hiring!
Transcom is now looking for a Training and Quality Manager who will be responsible for the development and delivery of Training and Quality improvement through implementation of new training programs, consulting on training needs, coordination and planning of traininings and following existing procedures of training and quality management. The primary objective is to manage the direct and indirect provision of soft and hard skills to the Contact Centre as well as ensuring quality levels meet or exceed client and company expectations.
- Implementation of the quality improvements established, monitor service quality results and report them internally and to the client.
- Detect training needs, improvement actions, with the design, planning and coordination of the training linked to its service, following the procedures established at the Company.
- Develop and ensure the correct training materials required for the different training.
- Monitoring of the different training courses imparted by his/her area of responsibility, guaranteeing the quality and compliance with the procedures established.
- Review that the training provided adapts to service demand, complying with the correct quality and contents, implementing improvements in the procedures when required.
- Prepare and analyze statistics and reports on the service results, notifying them with improvement proposals and new approaches leading to the improvement.
- Ensure that all the knowledge related with the Client Organization product is developed, validated and distributed to the Customer Service Representatives and Team Leaders in due time and in line with the requirements established.
- Manage the Knowledge Management tools to distribute information in due time and form.
- Coordinate the knowledge verification process, ensuring that the regular product tests are executed, monitor compliance with the process and procedures.
Personal profile, we believe that you have:
- Have a proven and successful track record of organizing and leading effective training
- Have experience in monitoring skills and coaching skills related to behavior specific feedback
- Have customer relationship management experience in delivering quality of service and ensuring achieved targets and satisfaction
- Have experience in sales field, preferably in ensuring sales targets achieved
- Have effective leadership skills impacting people behavior including those that do not report directly to you
- Have worked in a quality/training or operations department before
- Have worked with numbers and understand basic mathematics needed for reporting, analysis and differentiation purposes
- Have effective analytical skills to analyse results and make decisions based on facts and figures
- Inspire other people to reach their full potential
- Take ownership for quality, competence and commitment
- Have university degree or last year student (preferably in social sciences area)
- Be fluent in English.
If you are interested in this position and think that you could thrive in this area, then please let us know. In addition to applying directly here, please feel free to send us your resume and with that a personal letter describing yourself, your experience in this area, as well as why you are applying for this position.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3500 – 4400
Beigu termiņš: 27.08.2022
€ 2000 – 2700
Beigu termiņš: 20.08.2022
€ 3000 – 4500
Beigu termiņš: 23.08.2022