Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services.Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- Prepare visual environment in studios, installation of decorative panels
- Provide low voltage data cabling installation
- Install studio furniture
- Provide installation of equipment, including cameras, scanners, PCs, lights according to provided schematics and guidelines
- Prepare soundproof environments, installation of absorbers
- Perform minor works with wood, fabric and metal
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- Secondary education
- At least B1 (Low Intermediate) level of English language skills
- Intermediate/advanced skills for the operation of standard tools (electric drill, saw, hammer, electric saw, electric screwdriver and stapler)
- At least 1 years’ work experience as a carpenter, metal smith, construction worker or similar position
- High sense of responsibility
- The ability to accurately fulfill the direct management orders and work tasks
- The ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Gross salary from 1350 EUR
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone & coverage
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work within a dynamic international team
- Career opportunities all over the world
- Friendly environment.