Join our team as a Project Portfolio Officer!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Controls and optimizes ways of working in area of responsibility (milestone, dependencies, risk, project management academy, Jira and confluence management, leadership reporting, ect.)
- Onboards new - comer's Project managers and other stakeholders on the topics under area of responsibility
- Sets tools and templates, guides and trains users how to use prepared templates and tools
- Establishes, calculates, monitors and reports KPIs for by area
- Reports area performance at decision making bodies
- Acts as the process manager, oversees adherence of the process, identifies areas for improvement, including tools in use
- Maintains relationship with stakeholders and vendors (if necessary)
- Communicates to the organization of all changes that come from area of responsibilities
- In collaboration with Project portfolio managers documents and improves PMO related process (portfolio management, project management, small improvements, governance, ect.)
- Establishes and promotes best practice across area
What We Expect:
- 1 year experience in project management
- Initiative to learn quickly new tasks
- Analytical thinking and ability to make decisions quickly
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools
- Strong business process management understanding
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, economics or project management
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in Europe (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. 2220 - 3320EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
The offered role is temorary till 31st of May 2025
Application deadline is 3rd of July