Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.
We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
For more information: www.sapiens.com.
About the project:
Our client is one of the most recognizable insurance brands in the UK. The projects we have implement and maintain for this customer range from traditional annual car insurance till Netflix-like insurance subscription service. Working in the project you will go through the challenges of implementing web solutions handling hundreds of thousands of customers each day. You will go through the full software development lifecycle - gathering the requirements, system design and implementation, deployment in cloud. All of that accompanied by a friendly team of experienced professionals.
- Development of Sapiens projects and products through the entire software development lifecycle (initiation, coding, testing, delivery, support)
- Meeting timeline and quality objectives,
- Lead tasks from gathering requirements to technical analysis and implementation,
- Mentor junior team members,
- Coordinate and interact with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Manager, QA and customer) in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering enterprise software solutions or products,
- Solid knowledge of OOP and enterprise integration patterns,
- Enterprise Java experience (Spring, Camel, Maven),
- Solid knowledge of SQL and database design,
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (Angular 2+, ReactJS),
- Experience with task management systems (Jira, redmine or similar),
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes,
- Experience with Git, advanced branching, pull requests,
- Experience of working in Agile environment,
- Good communication skills, good written and spoken English,
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly,
- Open mind to new approaches and technologies,
- Result driven personality
Considered as an advantage:
- Experience with Docker and Ansible,
- Experience with the insurance industry.
- Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary),
- Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant in the 1st floor of office building (24/7 healthy snacks and beverages in out office cantine),
- Health insurance after trial period,
- Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally,
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3500 – 4500
Beigu termiņš: 11.09.2022
€ 4183 – 6535
Beigu termiņš: 18.08.2022
€ 2500 – 4500
Beigu termiņš: 11.09.2022