Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject –if you’re looking for meaningful work in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will lend a hand in integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of Project Control Manager.
Project Control Manager shall have an understanding of the overall project lifecycle in line with RB Rail AS (RB Rail Control Centre) from design through to handover, awareness of current project controls methodologies such as EVM and PDMS and building an understanding of the common tool sets used on Rail Baltica project.
The person shall be able to manage projects of limited complexity or participating in the delivery of medium/high complexity projects/programmes under direction and work within multidisciplinary teams and contribute towards analysing trends using numerical and statistical techniques.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professionals
- Salary from 4000 EUR gross (before taxes).
We will entrust You to
- Update the Project Development Management System & Control Center
- Integrate all information from different countries and alignment with RB Rail AS objectives
- Act as cross function support to all areas of Project Controls in RB Rail AS
- Lead the Project Control Data Analytics Development
To succeed, you should have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications, preferably in data analytics, economics, mathematics and/or engineering
- 8+ years implementing project controls processes for the infrastructure industry
- Experience in delivering large-scale projects that may include large scale light-rail and high-speed railway projects
- Preferably certification from main international organization like AACE International, Guild of Project Controls
- Data Analytics experience
Full time located in Riga, Latvia.
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “Project Control Manager” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: email@example.com by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/