MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Chemical and Physical Sciences, or Polymer Science and Technology, or Production and Manufacturing Engineering
- 5+ years related experience
- Language skills: English - intermediate, Russian – intermediate
- Computer skills - MS Office advanced user
- Organize technological process for obtaining a high-strength technical fiber, in accordance with the approved technological parameters and quality control scheme.
- Ensure the continuity of the technological process.
- Regulate technological process depending on the quality of raw materials and the results of the analysis of the technical fiber.
- Study daily the results of the capability of the technical fiber and, if necessary, make adjustments to the technological process.
- Provide analysis and improvement of existing technological processes to increase labor productivity, reduce the labor intensity of the production of technical fiber, save raw and other materials, improve labor organization.
- Test and introduce new assortments, new types of fiber, new technological processes for the production of technical fiber.
- Identify problems with production or manufactured products
- Communicating solutions for production challenges with quality assurance.
Please apply with a reference “Technologist”.