Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
As a member of our regulatory department department, you will help teams to follow agile values and principles. You will help teams remove impediments to their ability to achieve product goals, increasing the likelihood of the product's overall success.
- Roadmap estimation, planning, and progress tracking
- Deliver the roadmap on time
- Help Lead Designers with keeping the backlog groomed and prioritized
- Help the team to set OKRs and track their execution
- Drive and track processes, if needed by creating the necessary dashboards
- Organize and facilitate team meetings
- Ensure efficient cross-team coordination and delivery
- Coordinate work on dependencies
- Align work and processes between other teams/departments
- Encourage collaboration between teams
- Resolve conflicts within a team or between different teams
- Cultivate a culture of transparency and continuous feedback
- Be a contact person for everyone in the team and its stakeholders regarding processes of this team
- Participate actively in company level impediment resolution.
- Advocate the company’s interests and communicate its goals to the Product Design teams.
- At least 2-year full time experience working in an Agile/Lean environment, having practical experience with different Project Management methods and frameworks, including Scrum and Kanban
- Practical experience with estimation, planning, risk analysis, risk mitigation plans, tracking progress of projects, and tracking dependencies
- Solid knowledge of the software development life cycle processes and procedures
- Excellent level of English language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of self-organization, result oriented attitude, and a strong sense of ownership.
- Health insurance
- Gym on site
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment
- The chance to be involved in international projects that have never been executed before in the business niche
- Friendly and reliable colleagues.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2000 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 25.06.2022
€ 1600 – 2400
Beigu termiņš: 17.07.2022
€ 2500 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 30.06.2022