Latvia based aircraft maintenance organization
Airline Support Baltic
is looking for Purchasing and Logistics Specialist
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers
- Purchasing of consumables, expendables and rotable components on aviation market
- Purchasing (or rental) of tools
- Evaluate price, quality, service support, availability, reliability, or other selection criteria in making purchase decisions.
- Materials transportation (logistics) arrangement
- Preparing proposals (to internal and external customers), requesting quotes and negotiating purchase terms and conditions with suppliers
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders
- Meeting deadlines by ensuring deliveries of the ordered parts on time, cooperation with other company departments to ensure all deliveries are on time
- Open orders and deliveries monitoring and control
- Input, extract, and interpret data in automated information systems
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Purchasing tools and expendables in the local Latvian market
- Logistical support for the production of engine repair workshop
- Work experience in Aviation (as advantage), experience in purchasing and/or logistics;
- Good computer skills - MS Office and ability to work with computerized inventory control systems;
- Good in English, Latvian and Russian;
- Ability to plan own time, set priorities, and adhere to strict deadlines;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Preciseness and high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts in fast growing company;
- Opportunity to participate in new department development;
- Social guarantees;
- Corporate and Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive salary, starting from EUR 1400 gross;
Please send your application and CV in Latvian or English with the reference “Purchasing and Logistics specialist” by clicking "Apply".