Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to delivering unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: be ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead our industry with pioneering technical solutions and constantly pushing the limits of online user experience. Our success is mostly down to the quality and commitment of our people.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 7000 people work in the company’s 14 sites, including locations such as the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, the Netherlands, Canada, Estonia, Belarus, the U.K. Sweden and more.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including ‘Live Casino Supplier of the Year’ at the 2020 EGR B2B Awards for eleven consecutive years.
We are now looking for an experienced and driven ERP Specialist! This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual looking for a career in a dynamic and international work environment.
Working as a part of the team of professionals, you will take responsibility for providing support for Accounting & Finance Departments and resolving ERP-related issues yourself or with external partner help.
- IT finance system support for the company’s internal users (MS NAV, ExFlow, JET reports, 1C, etc.)
- Incident and issue the first level review
- Coordinate various installations, upgrades, etc.
- Participate in NAV related projects
- Daily support of Finance users (NAV settings, processes etc.)
- Onboarding of newcomers for Finance systems’ related processes
- Problem analysis, timely incident resolution and escalation to third party suppliers
- Constant development and improvements of finance ERP system infrastructure
- Manage and support future finance IT system related projects.
- Secondary (higher, special, etc.) IT-related education
- At least 3-5 years experience in finance IT system maintenance/support
- Previous experience with MS NAV is a must
- Fluent English and Latvian language skills; Russian skills will be considered as an advantage
- High sense of responsibility & strong attention to detail
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess a positive attitude & willingness to work in a dynamic environment.
- Gross salary from 3000 EUR to 3500 EUR
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development
- Challenging work within a dynamic international team
- A competitive, experience-based remuneration package
- Friendly and reliable colleagues.