Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject –if you’re looking for a meaningful work in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of Office Administrator.
Office Administrator will be responsible for coordinating office daily activities and business travels, organizing different document flow and supporting employees in administrative matters.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professionals
- Salary 1500 EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust You to
- Meet and greet company guests and support the organization of different local events
- Coordinate office activities and operations
- Organize document flow and book business travels
- Assist with new employee onboarding
- Keep track of equipment and materials required for fulfilment of daily activities. Make necessary purchases according to established procedures as well as manage the third-party suppliers of office related goods and services.
To succeed, you should have
- At least 2years of experience in a relevant role in international environment
- Good understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and process management skills
RB Rail AS office in Riga, Latvia
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA Recruitment Latvia:firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/