It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Technical Partner shall be responsible for driving player & output growth by proactively & positively improving the technical performance which impact our partners. You will work in partnership with OnAir Entertainment’s Commercial Partners and closely with our external partners. Overtime you will be expected to become a product champion for OnAir Entertainment’s live casino products and understand all technical areas of the business which directly adds value to the product and improves performance.
In performing these responsibilities, the Technical Partner will be expected to work both independently and collaboratively with Commercial Partners to develop a comprehensive knowledge of each customer’s business and the customers business needs. You will be expected to put forward proposals to address those needs and deal with concerns or issues that could impede the establishment, maintenance or growth of the customer relationship. Additionally, you will be expected to exercise discretion in an appropriate and reasonable manner when interacting with customers.
As a Technical Partner for OnAir Entertainment you will have a proactive and commercial approach and the ability to adapt to changing environments. You will add value through core areas including:
- Onboarding and setting up new customers;
- Product rollouts and setups, game configurations;
- Internal tools and product improvements;
- Game testing, performance and review;
- Maintain relationships and work closely together with customers, integration partners and commercial teams to create business synergy.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be customer focused and be able to maintain excellent customer relationships;
- Able to work both independently and collaborate with the commercial team and other business stakeholders;
- Have strong written and communication skills in English;
- Excellent in handling technical discussions and coordinate tasks with customers;
- Hands on experience in testing;
- Experience efficiently get job done through teams working in agile methodologies;
- Have a proactive and genuine interest in learning and improving technical knowledge as per business needs, such as, but not limited to; API's, networks, technical setups, video streams;
- Be familiar with various back office tools;
- Be familiar with Grafana and dev mode of Chrome;
- Have experience in the iGaming industry.
The ability to define a problem, weigh the relevance and accuracy of the information and apply appropriate analytical, creative and logical processes to develop and implement a workable solution
Attention to Detail
The ability to work with high level of accuracy, methodical precision and highlight inconsistencies and inaccuracies in detailed information
The ability to grasp new information with speed and ease, be self-reflexive and self-critical, and adapt one’s responses accordingly
Stress Management/Emotional Regulation
The capacity to function well under pressure and maintain patience, self-control and composure in the face of hostility, provocation, stress or other sources of tension and emotional arousal
Collaborative Rapport Building & Team work
The capacity to listen effectively and use appropriate diplomatic interpersonal communication skills to build relationships based on trust and goodwill, whilst working cooperatively with others to achieve common goals
Procedure Orientation & Compliance
The orientation to adhere to standard procedures, rules, processes, safety & security regulations and work by the book, in an objective, prudent and systemic manner in achieving results
Customer Service Orientation
The capacity to anticipate, recognise and meet the needs of internal and external clients and customers, taking responsibility for maintaining the highest service standards and developing and sustaining productive client relationships
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!