Social Media Specialist
If the words NFT, Crypto, Play2Earn, and Gaming are familiar to you, if Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube is the environment you feel the best, then join the 30+ game development professionals in Beetroot Lab as a Social Media Specialist and monetize your interests and skills!
- Develop, implement, and manage social media strategy for several web projects;
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels;
- Create engaging content in cooperation with a designer team;
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms;
- Monitor content engagement and suggest content optimization;
- Measure the success of every social media campaign;
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies;
- Analyze competitor activity;
- Come up with new and big ideas for how to increase the performance and scale the channels;
- Manage a budget for social media activities;
- Form key relationships with influencers across social media platforms;
- Manage social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Proven work experience as a social media manager;
- Hands-on experience in content creation and management;
- Excellent team working, collaboration, and networking skills;
- Ability to deliver creative content (text , and ideas for image/video);
- Good organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects;
- Experience working with Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
Experience/knowledge in Gaming or Crypto industry will be considered as an advantage.
This is a full-time position (40hr/week) with standard business hours (9AM-6PM) and hybrid workplace policy in Riga, Latvia. Our office is located on Skanstes street 50.