YOUR ROLE IN THE COMPANY
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated QA Engineer to join our team and help us succeed in creating a high-quality state of the art audio products.
- Be responsible for test design and strategies, test execution of all levels of testing defined on a per-product basis, including cooperation with the development team in order to commence test execution;
- Be responsible for test-related materials, preparation and administration that are defined by the product team;
- Identify, report, verify and validate issues found as part of testing activities;
- Work closely with the development and product teams to provide objective feedback and support in quality control to make sure iteration goals are met;
- Help support teams to troubleshoot user reported issues and provide data how to reproduce the issue to help the development team;
- Design, develop and execute test automation using existing frameworks.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR THIS POSITION:
- At least 3- 5 years of experience in testing;
- Solid knowledge of testing Windows and macOS desktop applications;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- High sense of responsibility and detail-oriented;
- Capability to work independently as well as ability to manage and optimize QA procedures to fit better efficiency of entire team's daily work;
- Basic understanding of audio related subjects;
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken.
EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience with any of the existing automation frameworks;
- Previous experience in audio applications testing;
- ISTQB certificate.
- Opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary start-up that is recognized by the major players of the music industry;
- Employee stock option program as a long-run motivation;
- Monthly gross salary 1500-2000 EUR;
- Possibility to work remotely OR work in a dog-friendly & open-space office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance;
- Sonarworks software, know-how and infrastructure for personal use in audio production.