Are you passionate about helping others, listening to people, searching for solutions, collaborating with other people, striving for excellence?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Provide central point of IT support for all internal end-users by telephone and other channels
- Register, handle, assign and track IT related user request
- Collaborate with other team members within the IT organization
- Good English language skills, some knowledge of Latvian
- Ability to learn quickly and to deal with a high load of information
- Fondness for helping others
- Drive to develop and gain experience in IT
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
be a part of a supportive and friendly team of professionals jointly delivering the best IT support to all Swedbank Group colleagues." Uldis Reihmanis, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 30.06.2022. the latest.
This is terminated position for 6 months.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position is 650 EUR gross i.e. before taxes for full workload. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.