Join digital & agile organization and contribute Your ideas to the success of the business!
As a leading supplier of system-critical elastomer components, Datwyler offers motivated talents an agile environment with global perspectives in exciting markets such as Healthcare, Mobility, Food & Beverage and General Industry.
Every day, around 7,000 employees make an important contribution to the technological progress in a wide variety of industries.
Datwyler IT Services Riga continues to expand their operations and invites enthusiastic HR professional to join their team as
HR & Recruitment Lead | Advance Your HR Career with Datwyler*
You will be entrusted to
- Support the full employee lifecycle from recruitment/hiring/onboarding through off-boarding
- Administer and implement people related initiatives and programmes that effectively support the mission, vision, values and corporate objectives of the Company
- Implement plans to identify, develop and retain people and talents
- Support activities that drive employee engagement, learning & development
- Contribute to prepare and implement Global initiatives and HR related policies & procedures
We believe You will succeed in the role if
- You have work experience in HR field for 3 – 5 years, preferably within international environment
- You have Bachelor's degree
- You have fluent English
- You have outstanding interest in people and company culture
- You are proactive, full of initiative and strive to excel
- You bring energy and create positive, can-do work environment
Datwyler IT Services Riga offers
- Friendly colleagues and supportive Management
- Work environment that will develop Your skills and encourage for progress in Your career
- Company paid study leave policy
- Newly built office in Riga & “ Work from home” possibility& Flex work hours
- Salary level 2000 - 2500 € gross monthly & company benefits (health insurance, incl. sport, mobile data subscription)
Shaping the future together, with Datwyler as your employer!