L'Oréal's Talent Development Program...
is not an easy option. Expectations will be high, the pace can be intense and responsibility will be immediate. L'Oréal will give you real work, and you'll be expected to start delivering for the business almost straight away. You will learn like never before, you'll be surrounded and supported by like-minded people who genuinely want you to succeed. Because L'Oréal knows that the boldest ambitions are best achieved together.
L'Oréal wants your development to be unique to you, so you'll be able to focus your progress on the challenges that best suit your future ambitions. You'll rapidly build up impressive experience and a wealth of new skills. And if, at any point, you come up with a better way of doing something, you'll find that their senior leaders are always ready to listen.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Thanks to our strong, balanced and complementary portfolio we are able to meet the needs of every consumer tribe, at every price level. Our portfolio is composed of 26 brands of which 17 are global brands, including major brands, highly-aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent and Giorgio Armani.
Working across any of L'Oréal's global brands, you will...
- Firstly be introduced to our team, processes, ways of working and learn how to perform in basic operation and administrative duties,
- Learn about retail and sales from the best in the business – working with external partners and teams throughout L'Oréal, while staying focused on the performance of your brands and their competitors,
- Work with different kinds of data: market, sell-in, sell-out data, etc., analyze them by using MS Excel and different internal systems or tools,
- Gain knowledge and work on the business development side of projects,
- Have direct contact with the clients,
- Be very entrepreneurial and carry out your own projects (e.g. leading a small retail client after a few months, developing one of our categories in another, bigger retailer client, etc.) from A to Z with the support of the whole team of experts in Latvia, Poland, Estonia, and Lithuania,
- Track assigned projects' performance and help to gain sales excellence.
We can't wait to meet you if you...
- Are a student or recent graduate of marketing, business management, economics, etc.
- Have good analytical skills that allow you to think strategically in a business-oriented manner
- Believe in the power of networking and have strong communication skills
- Are creative and naturally think out of the box
- Are well-organized and feel comfortable within a dynamic environment
- Have a proactive approach
- Are fluent in one of the Baltic languages (Lithuania, Estonian, Latvian) and English (min. B2)
- Have very good knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Moreover, you are…
- You. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish diversity so you’ll feel at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
What's in it for YOU?
- Full-time paid (salary: 820 euro gross per month) 6+6 months internship
- Beyond ordinary experience with way beyond ordinary brands on an international scale
- Skyrocketing career in one of the world’s TOP employee choice companies and the 3rd worldwide advertiser
- Empowering projects for support of our meaningful initiatives as a socially responsible company
- #Learningneverstops: wide learning and e-learning package
We are open to candidates with disabilities.
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Talent Development Program“*
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field
The controller of personal data is L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process – in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 21.08.2022
Beigu termiņš: 16.08.2022
€ 4.5 – 9.8
Beigu termiņš: 31.08.2022