Our growing and ever-evolving SEO is looking for bright, talented, and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering great SEO solutions for top global eComm brands in the Baltics, Europe, and the US.
We're looking for a person interested in Search Engine Optimization, a healthy learning attitude, and the drive to improve - these we value above all else.
No previous work experience is required! We will provide you with the best SEO courses, learning materials, and mentorship programs. After completion of SEO Academy, we will offer a permanent position in the SEO team for the best.
What you will be dealing with:
- Are you willing to work in a dynamic environment where you can learn and grow in the digital marketing field every day?
- Are you passionate about experimenting a lot to reach the top organic positions in Google and Bing?
- Are you excited to see results coming from your work daily?
If the answer is YES, YES, YES -> send your CV right away!
What is the plan for the courses?
- Starting August 1st
- Full-time (working days MON-FRI)
- For approximately 4 weeks
Your responsibilities will be:
- Actively participate in the educational program with your mentors and learn the best technical, on-page, and off-page SEO practices.
- Support account managers with clients daily (keywords research, content guide creation, internal linking improvement, etc.)
- Help with technical SEO tasks
- Support backlinks-building initiatives
What we are looking for:
- Interest in digital marketing and understanding of how the Internet works
- Passion for digital advertising – you are excited about seeing results coming from campaigns configured by you
- An interest in human psychology and decision-making processes
- You can work independently, do your research, and aren't scared to ask questions when needed
- You’re highly organized – take notes, document everything
- Humility & wisdom to accept that there will be times you're wrong
- Great written and spoken English skills
Bonus points (not required) if you have:
- Experience with digital marketing
- Experience and knowledge in statistical data analysis
- Experience in content creation
- Excel skills
If you lack some of these skills but consider yourself a fast learner, get in touch, and we'll see if you have what it takes.
- Best Bootcamp graduates will receive a job offer for an entry-level job in our SEO team
Commitment to your professional growth - we will provide you with the necessary courses, learning materials, and mentorship to support your growth.
- You will work on interesting, complex, and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast.
- You won't work on a single project - instead, you will need to pass many different business models through your hands and help them with their daily SEO challenges.
- You will meet many passionate digital marketing professionals in our one-of-a-kind virtual office - virtual burning man party? Remote escape room challenges? Online yoga classes? What’s more? Submit your application to learn!
How to apply?
- Apply to this Bootcamp!
- A recruiter will reach out to you with the following steps - a test assignment!
- After you have completed the assignment we will schedule an interview with you!
- Active and interesting online office – games, gatherings, discussions, activities
- Crowdbonus – every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional growth opportunities, certifications, and language course coverage
- Health insurance and monthly sports activities coverage
- Language course coverage
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!