On Air Entertainment is on a journey of building new games and gaming platform, that is allowing high-load and is supporting thousands of players concurrently playing our games and using our products.
At the same time offering a great player experience via custom-built platform, being resilient, reactive and message driven, utilising event sourcing and CQRS.
IT Analyst will play an integral role in shaping the future of our game portfolio at On Air Entertainment as well as the additional services we provide to our clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in business analysis or a related field;
- Advanced technical skills, excellent documentation skills;
- Experience working in Agile software development;
- Competency in Atlassian software development and collaboration tools, including JIRA and Confluence;
- Domain Knowledge in Gambling and Live games strongly preferred;
- Ability to plan and execute requirement analysis in a logical, structured, systematic manner;
- Advanced English, both written and verbal;
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Eliciting, analysing and specifying requirements;
- Documenting requirements during the development process in a various formats (functional / non-functional requirements, user stories, etc.);
- Keeping up to date product specifications for knowledge sharing and requirements reuse;
- Improving product user experience, including user interface prototyping;
- Assisting with communication between different project stakeholders, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Monitoring and ensuring consistency across products;
- Complete work prior to deadlines.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Product & Design teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value teamwork and unity, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work passionately from beginning to the end.
Target audience includes IT related professionals working as:
- Business Analysts
- Product Business Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Process Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Product Owners
- Quality Assurance specialists from gambling domain
- All IT related specialists, which everyday responsibilities includes development of requirements
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days
- Health insurance
- Trainings and conferences support
- Flexibility in remote and office work
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!