On Air Entertainment is seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer who is proficient in setting up different pieces of infrastructure and pipelines which assist developers efficiently deliver code.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong Linux knowledge;
- Proficient at version control system maintenance like Git, Gitlab;
- Practical knowledge of Docker Orchestration and containers (Kubernetes, Docker);
- CI and CD ( Gitlab-CI, ArgoCD);
- Microservices monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, creativeness and honesty;
- Good communication skills;
- Fast learner with an ability to adapt to different techniques based on requirements within the Company;
- Advanced English, both written and verbal.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with Cloud Administration, especially knowledge of Google Cloud;
- Knowledge of IaaC tools (Terraform, Google Config Connector);
- Experienced with Kafka and Casandra;
- Experienced in writing scripts in Python/Golang.
- Support and strengthen the product from development all the way to production;
- Build and maintain tools for development, configuration, deployment, monitoring, and operations;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environments;
- Develop documentation and solve complex problems.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Unlimited full access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning resources;
- Flexible in remote and office work.