Join our team as a IAM Security Service Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
Security Service Manager will be joining Security Services unit in CISO Department and will own service-level agreement and manage IAM (Identity and Access Management), PAM (Privileged Access Management) and other security services’ (e.g. DLP, SIEM, VMS, AV, EDR, SOC) service provider (third party), will be responsible for the overall strategic direction of the Security services to support stakeholders, will provide leadership direction and subject matter expertise on all aspects of IAM including innovation, development, implementation, ongoing account lifecycle.
What You Will Do:
- Service owner of IAM/PAM and other services’
- Manage SLA (service level agreement) with service provider
- Responsible for enterprise level identity lifecycle management
- Identify and propose improvements for services
- Define and assess effectiveness of services
- Monitor and audit service performance
- Act as focal point for service-related questions within organization
- Manage the periodic user access review certification process
- Drive continuous improvement related to service to enable risk reduction and operational efficiencies
- Be authority in building, executing and leading initiatives
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective networking, collaboration and leading through example
- Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions
What We Expect:
- 1+ years of experience in IAM/PAM and of other Security Services (e.g. DLP, SIEM, VMS, AV, EDR, SOC)
- Experience in Risk management
- Knowledge of regulatory controls, information security standards, and best practice concepts
- Client and result oriented
- Initiative and high-level of responsibility
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Higher education (in Computer science, Cybersecurity would be an advantage)
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. 2660-4000EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 18th of...
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 14.08.2022
Beigu termiņš: 02.09.2022
Beigu termiņš: 19.08.2022