- Work in a bright, friendly, and energetic team;
- Participate in international projects and teamwork with our leaders and industry-leading client people;
- Increase your personal and professional skills faster than ever before;
- Boost the potential of your tax and financial knowledge and skills by working on large scale and challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies;
- Have a mentor and buddy, who will help you to develop and grow.
Your key responsibilities:
- Everything you do will be related to providing special tax advice to our clients;
- Colleagues and clients from a wide range of backgrounds will look to you for answers first, making you a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues;
- As your knowledge and experience in tax and finance grow, you will become a tax advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on industry-wide resolutions.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Previous experience in a related position;
- Motivation and eagerness to advance as a tax professional services expert;
- A good combination of strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as analytical and critical thinking skills;
- University degree in economics/finance/accounting or related area;
- Excellent spoken and written Latvian and English.
Skills and attributes for success
Excellent analytical and critical thinking, project & team management skills would be great assets and help you to succeed. We value a business-oriented mindset, motivation to continually develop personal & technical skills through training, experience, and coaching.
What we offer
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm-paid days off, paid days for your studies & development, and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world;
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues;
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career;
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.