Evolution is a world-leading, B2B developer and provider of games and services for the online casino industry, employing more than 11,000 people across 20+ locations. We offer a turn-key solution for operators which allows their players to move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality product portfolio includes multiple award-winning player favourites from our brands Evolution, Red Tiger, NetEnt, Ezugi and Big Time Gaming. Evolution AB is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with market capitalisation of €25B+.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done to deliver on our Engineering mission: A flawless player experience.
In Evolution Engineering, we take the quality of our products and uptime of our services very seriously. We believe that building solid in-house competence with limited external dependencies is critical to our success. Our code runs 24/7/365 to serve users around the world and we use a modern software stack to support our frequent and fully automated releases, which exceeds 270 releases per month to our main live environment.
- First/Second line IT support for company internal users and contractors;
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting user laptops, workstations, printers, mobile devices and other office IT equipment;
- Configuring, administering and updating Windows, MAC, Linux operating systems on user devices;
- Managing user device environment using user device management tools (e.g. AirWatch, ISL);
- Creating and managing user accounts in Okta, AD, Office 365 and other systems;
- Physical network related tasks (patching, device installation, ports assignment);
- Server and network equipment installation and cable patching in data centers and server rooms.
- Server and network equipment maintenance;
- Keeping inventory of IT purchases and assets - creating/updating inventory records, assigning equipment to users, auditing inventory, performing decommissioning;
- Working closely with the facility and security teams to resolve security issues;
- Constant development and improvements of local IT infrastructure.
- Installation and configuration as per solution designs and architecture and following system change requests for office and DC IT infrastructure and computer hardware;
- Providing IT assets management according to internal procedures;
- Providing service/system operations and regular/ad-hoc maintenance to ensure fulfilment of service availability and security requirements;
- Providing accurate service/system metrics data and reporting on service/system availability, capacity and security;
- Timely incident resolution, escalation to third party suppliers and problem analysis and resolution;
- Provisioning system updates and deployments according to respective internal procedures;
User request fulfilment according to established SLAs.
- IT-related education or experience
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Power user of MS Office or other office software
- Experience in deployment and support of Microsoft Windows, MacOS, iOS, Linux operating systems, and business software
- Experience in computer, laptop, printer, mobile device configuration and support
Knowledge of network service management and support (e.g. AD, DNS, VPN solutions, WiFi etc.)
- Experience with Windows Server Environment
- Experience with workstation infrastructure management platform - architecture, hierarchy configuration, OSD, patching, application packaging etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT Support role
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create structured documentation
- Teamwork skills, ability to take decisions, solve problems independently and in the team and work under high pressure working conditions