TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga and now
we are looking for detail-oriented Test Automation Engineers for different levels, including senior, with creative thinking; those, who are ready to challenge themselves in a process of providing new testing solutions.
Professional skills and qualification:
- Ability to properly in details define Test Cases after specification review;
- Ability to create/update manual Test Cases and perform qualitative manual testing;
- Ability to create/update automated (FIT, XML) Test Cases based on the defined ones. Knowledge of SQL;.
- Ability to perform load and performance testing, including test plans creation/update/results analysis (JMeter);
- Strong analytical skills and ability to qualitatively review specifications and clarify uncertain questions with Business Analysts;
- Work organization and reporting skills;
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills;
- Good level in English reading/speaking/writing.
Additional skills and qualification required for the higher positions:
- Experience in web application testing;
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (for example: Selenium, REST Assured);
- Knowledge of any OOP language;
- Understanding of testing principles, practices and processes, good knowledge of SDLC;
- Autonomous and independent work.
As an advantage:
- Azure cloud services usage experience;
- Experience with Test Case and Requirements Management tools;
- Knowledge of and experience in non-functional testing;
- ISTQB certificate.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Analyze product requirements, develop/maintain tests including reusable test scripts;
- Run test scripts and analyze/report results;
- Follow good development practices creating new test solutions;
- Use test administration/management/monitoring tools as required.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team - building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Monthly salary (gross): 1700.00 to 4400.00 EUR
*The above- mentioned remuneration is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potenitial candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: